About me

  My name is Jarred Duncan and I am a freshman at GGC. I wanted to give a quick introduction to me and who I am as a person. I am nineteen years old and I live a somewhat normal lifestyle, during the weekdays I typically have school and some of those days after school, I have a job I go to so I can make some money. I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with my friends and playing video games. I take great pleasure and pride that I am a very active member in my church and I do what I can to help. A hobby I enjoy a lot is baseball, I played on teams when I was younger, but I stopped playing competitively on a team after a few years and enjoyed it more playing for fun with my friends and family. I wasn't a very social person when I was younger so playing baseball on a team and learning to connect with other people really helped me in the long run to get better at meeting and talking to people. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Travel Blog

Reflection

Introduction