Reflection

 I believe that I have put some good time and effort into most of my blogs. Do I believe that they meet all of the criteria, honestly, no I don't. I am not used to writing blogs like this or even expressing my opinion in this kind of thing, so I think I need to get better in that light. I always put my best into these blogs, because to me, it's all or nothing but that doesn't mean there is not room for improvement. There is always going to be something that I can do better to improve. I review my blogs for grammatical errors and make sure they are easily understood because if they aren't then there won't be a point to reading them, and honestly I'm not entirely sure how I feel about other people being able to see what I put out whenever they want, it isn't something I'm particularly used to. I have, however, learned that you can't just write a blog in around 5 minutes and expect it to be top-class. It takes time and effort and you need to really think about what you write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Travel Blog

Introduction